Calico Dining Club
Dutch Shrimp Cocktail by Cabillaud
- 250 gr Dutch Shrimps
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 Little gems (lettuce)
- 1 Bunch of chives
- 50gr Mayonnaise
- 50gr Ketchup
- 10gr Whiskey
- 5gr Worcestershire sauce
Method of preparation:
- Mix the mayonnaise, ketchup, whiskey and Worcestershire sauce with grinded pepper until it's 'cocktail sauce'.
- Mix the sauce with the shrimps.
- Cut the tomatoes in quarters and remove the seed lists.
- Cut the meat of the tomatoes in cubes.
- Chop the chives.
- Remove the bottom of the little gems and unroll the leafs and season with olive oil, season it with pepper and salt.
Serving the dish:
- Put the little gem leafs slant in the cocktail glass.
- Scoop the diced tomatoes in the front of the glass.
- Scoop a generous amount of the shrimp salad on the little gem and tomato cubes.
- Sprinkle the chives on top.