Calico Dining Club
Soba Noodles with Yellow Curry and Falafel by Cabillaud
- 250gr Soba Noodles
- 300gr Sugarsnaps
- 300gr Bimi (Broccoli)
- 25gr Yellow curry paste
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 12 pcs Falafel
Method of preparation:
- Cook the soba noodles as described on the package.
- Clean the sugarsnaps.
- Clean the Bimi and cut in 3 pieces.
- Bake the falafel crispy with a dash of olive oil.
- Stir fry the sugarsnaps and bimi together with the yellow curry paste till al dente.
- Mix the coconut milk trough, and season with salt and pepper.
Serving the dish:
- Scoop the soba noodles in a deep plate.
- Put the vegetables and sauce generously over it
- Lay the falafel on top