Calico Dining Club
Strawberry 'Romanov' by Cabillaud
- 750 gr strawberries
- 2 tablespoons of vodka
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 orange
- Vanilla ice cream
Method of preparation:
- Mash 500 gr of strawberries with a fork until it's rough jam.
- Mix it with the sugar, vodka and the zest of an orange.
- Marinate this for 10 minutes.
- Cut the rest of the strawberries in parts.
Serving the dish:
- Scoop the marinated 'jam' of strawberries in a glass.
- Put the strawberry parts on top and put a scoop of vanilla ice cream on it.